Created By: Farmingdale Public Library
Opened by Frank and James Otten in 1906. It first began as a bicycle repair business, but it adapted to the increase of automobiles by repairing & selling cars and motorcycles. The store sold Farmingdale Village’s first Ford in 1910. It was one of the first businesses to stock radio equipment and supplies. It moved to 380 Conklin Street in 1936 and closed in 1940.
This point of interest is part of the tour: View of the Village