Created By: Farmingdale Public Library
Parkway Hotel was owned by Walter Webber and Gus Finger. They purchased the hotel in 1910 from Fred Kunz, who previously owned the location under the name Kunz Hotel. The hotel was built by Jarvis Lattin in the late 1880s. In 1937, the building was remodeled into apartments.
This point of interest is part of the tour: View of the Village