Created By: Richardson Historical & Genealogical Society
This parking lot marks the site of one of Richardson's early post offices, operated by Mrs. Sarah Allen (formerly Howser) from 1902 to 1911, when her appointment expired. She also lived here. The post office occupied only the front part of the building, where townspeople and farmers came to collect their mail.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Historic Downtown Richardson, Texas