Created By: The History Center in Tompkins County
120 West Seneca Street, built in 1882-1884
Originally used as a Congregational church known as the First Church of Christ, this building served as offices for the Ithaca College music department from 1959 to 1966, when St. Catherine's purchased the church. Two of the stained glass windows were designed by Louis H. Tiffany.
This point of interest is part of the tour: William Henry Miller Downtown Architecture Walking Tour