Created By: Riverview Memory Gardens
St. John's Lutheran Church of rural Sherwood was originally constructed in 1875 and moved to the Village in 1966. It is currently called Chape of the Crosses. The family of Sophia Boehm donated a pump organ which can still be played. The Apostolic Christian Church of Junction sold eighteen pews at $12 each to the Historical Society. Donors funded the purchase and had name plates placed on each pew. The alter came from Ridgeville Lutheran church and the pulpit from St. Michael Catholic Church.
This point of interest is part of the tour: AuGlaize Village Tour