Created By: Westfield Historic Commission
The building, located at 360 Elm Street, is the last of those plants that contains, and still uses, much of the machinery from that period in its current whip production, machinery that was designed and built in Westfield. Patent documents for that technology will eventually be part of the museum display. The building, constructed in 1894, is currently listed on the National Registry of Historic places and the state registry as well.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Whipping Around Westfield- A Self-Guided Walking and Biking Tour