Created By: Heritage Hill Association
In 1885 the lot was bought by Lewis M. Runyan. In 1886-the first tenant was Steinbrecher and Hertzler who sold Boots and shoes. 1900 May Himmelrich sold millinery goods. The 1920s Joseph H Coe sold dry goods. 1930's Waxenberg's sold Eagle clothes here. The current owner has a beautiful railroad memorabilia shop.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Burlington Iowa Jefferson Street