Created By: Heritage Hill Association
1882 was the construction time for this building. It was built for G.B. Carpenter that had Hawkeye tin shop here. The Bee Hive department store came in 1899. In 1928 it became a confection store. Mallandt tailors resided here from 1906 to 1912. In 1968 V&S Hardware was here. The current occupant is "OLIVE WINE". It is a wine bar that serves great wines by the glass and has live entertainment in the evenings.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Burlington Iowa Jefferson Street