Created By: Visit Madison, Inc.
217 E. 3rd Street. This church was organized in 1844 to serve German-speaking Methodists. It remained separate until they joined Trinity United Methodist in 1925. Today the building it once again an active church - Faith Covenant.
This point of interest is part of the tour: Historic Churches Walking Tour
Please send change requests to email@example.com.