Created By: Ithaca Heritage
122 Eddy Street, built in 1876
William Henry Miller designed this building as his family residence, expanding it with seven major additions over the years and experimenting with medieval, Queen Anne, and Swiss chalet features. The home was purchased by Cornell alumna Lillian Purvis Heller in 1932, who provided housing to Cornell students before gifting the house to the university in 1957. It currently is used by the College of Architecture, Art, and Planning for visiting faculty and events.
This point of interest is part of the tour: William Henry Miller Lower Collegetown Architecture Walking Tour
Please send change requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.