Created By: Ithaca Heritage
112 Sage Place, built in 1910-1911
With the adjacent Henry Williams Sage House being used as the Cornell Infirmary, overcrowding became an issue and the Schuyler House served as overflow. Miller designed this stucco addition to connect the two buildings and provide additional beds for infirmary patients. Schuyler House and the addition are now Cornell student housing.
This point of interest is part of the tour: William Henry Miller Lower Collegetown Architecture Walking Tour